Guidelines for Admission
Online Admissions 2018-2019
Guidelines for Admission:
Each student should read the prospectus, carefully before filling the admission form.
F.Y./S.Y./T.Y. B.A./B.Com./ B.Sc. admissions will given as per directions issued by the university and government from time to time.
A student to be eligible for F.Y. degree course must have passed H.S.C.(XII) examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or an examination recognized as equivalent subjects as may be specified by the University in Arts and Science.
Students of other boards should submit T.C. or migration and statement of marks in the original along with two true copies at the time of admission.
Students should pay fees in full amount during admission.1. Kindly note that the fees will not be refundedon cancellation of admission. However, deposit if any will be refunded only after one year of the date ofcancellation of the admission. After that the amount will be transferred to S.A. fund and no claim will beaccepted in such situation. Only receipt of the amount transferred will be given. (Other fees, if any willbe refunded, as per University rules and regulations).
The following are necessary documents with two photo copies of each while seeking Admission.
Original mark sheet.
Original school leaving certificate.
- Original Gap Certificate (If applicable).
Original caste certificate.
Original certificate of transfer for defense personnel and others.
- Two pass-port size recent photographs.
- Students from other colleges in the city, who are interested in seeking admission in this college should bring no objection certificate from the Principal. The admission will be confirmed only on receipt of T.C. from their previous college.
- Students should provide gap certificate, if required.
- All admissions are provisional until confirmed by the University and government.
- The students belonging to reserved categories should bring two copies of caste certificate and income certificate from Tahashildar or competent authority concerned.
- The students availing EBC facility should have their parents income below Rs. 1,00,000 (Rs. One Lakhonly) must provide income certificate from Tahasildar.
- Other requirements will be notified on the notice board time to time.
- Every student seeking admission to first year B.A., B.Com.,B.Sc, B.B.A.(Computer Application), M.A.,M.Sc, M.Com.& Ph. D. has to get an eligibility certificate from Savitribai PhulePune University.
- The students coming from other Universities need to fill up the form available in the college, to get theeligibility certificate from Savitribai Phule Pune University. The necessary original documents requiredfor admission are enlisted below -
- Eligibility Form Fee.
- Mark Sheet.
- Gap Certificate (If applicable).
- Migration Certificate / Leaving Certificate.
- Character Certificate duly signed by the Principal of previous college.
The students coming from other Universities should fill online application for the Migration Certificate with the required documents to the Savitribai Phule Pune University. For migration certificate visit-http://bcud.unipune.ac.in/files/Migration/Mig online.html#
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES FOR MIGRATION CERTIFICATE :ONLINE PROCEDURE:
IT IS NECESSARY TO
- Register yourself on http://migration.unipuneonline.in for migration certificate.
- Register and create your username and password with a valid email id.
- Fill up the migration form online from your account created.
- Submit details like PRN, Previous Exam Seat No., College, Name etc. in migration form with, Details of DD drawn.
- Get a ticket no. assigned for future reference and tracking the status of application online.
- Get the print of application and submit it to department with :
- Demand draft of fees from any nationalized bank.
- Original Transfer Certificate.
- Affidavit (In case of duplicate Transfer Certificate)
- Attested Xerox copy of mark sheet of the last examination endorsed.
- Once application is received online and on paper at department, it will be verified by them. Thiscertification is done with the help of a software designed by migration department only
- Once all the verification is completed, department will printout the certificate and mail it to the addressmentioned in the application form.
Rules for Cancellation of Admission:
The fees paid shall be refunded if the student wishes to leave the course and join another institution. A student should enclose to this extent a letter from University authorities, issuing admission by merit in another institution. As per university rules the candidate canceling her confirmed admission will be entitled to receive the refund of fees after deducting the amounts as indicated below except otherwise prescribed by the state Govt./Competent authority.
- Cancellation of admission and refund of fees are followed as per the notification issued by UGC, New Delhi dated 23rd April, 2007 and notification issued by Savitribai Phule Pune University wide circular No. Acd. Adm/225 dated 15/01/2010. For the candidates who cancel their admissions before starting the course, her entire fees after deduction of processing fee of not more than Rs. 1000/- will be refunded to the students by the college.
- 10% fee will be deducted towards clerical charges.
Refund of Fees
||Time of Cancellation
||Amount to be Deducted
||From 1st day to 10th days (First day is inclusive), from the date of commencement of the course.
||20% of the total fees.
||From 11th day to 30th days from the date of commencement (First day is inclusive), of the course.
||40% of the total fees.
||After 30 (First day is inclusive).
||100% of the total fees.
Important Instructions about cancellation of admission
- If a student wants to cancel her admission, she should give a written application to the Principal of thecollege.
- The student must deposit her identity card, library card, library books, laboratory equipment etc., tothe college and should produce clearance certificate from various departments and sections of thecollege.
- Amount of deposit/fees of a student will be refunded only after producing the clearance certificate asperthe rules.
- Any type of dues, in the name of the student, such as books, fine etc., will be deducted from thedeposit.
- Deposits should be claimed within a year from the date of completion of the degree.